The acceptance of paper/poster/demo is made with the understanding that at least one author will do a REGULAR (non-student) registration before April 20th 2009, and will attend the workshop to present it. Otherwise, the paper/poster/demo is considered withdrawn and will not appear in the workshop proceedings.
Please visit the following link to submit your registration form (create an account) and make the payment: http://lojas.ci.uc.pt/fmn2009/
(before 20 April 2009)
(after 20 April 2009)
|Student or ACM Member Registration||200 Euros||250 Euros|
|Regular Registration (required for authors)||320 Euros||400 Euros|
|CONTENT Member Registration||200 Euros||250 Euros|
Registration Fee includes:
- Workshop Proceedings (extra workshop proceedings can be purchased for 55.00 Euro each)
- Full access to the 2-day paper/poster/demo sessions, as well as all keynotes
- Conference banquet (extra banquet tickets can be purchased for 70.00 Euro each)
- Lunch and coffee-breaks from June 22 to June 23
- Bus Transportation to/from Tivoli Coimbra Hotel from June 22 to June 23
Please note that:
- All prices are in EURO
- Cancellation and refunds can be made until April 21, 2009. A 50.00 EUR service charge may apply.
- Students need to prove their status at the registration desk (presenting a valid student card or a letter from their supervisor)
Please contact Eduardo Cerqueira (email@example.com) for further details!
The FMN 2009 Workshop will be held in at Campus II of the University of Coimbra (Polo II da Universidade de Coimbra), in modern conference facilities and close to the historic center of the city.
Several block bookings have been made for workshop attendees in Hotel Coimbra Tivoli (****). The Local Organization will provide bus transportation between Tivoli Coimbra Hotel and the Workshop Venue.
Tivoli Coimbra. Bringing together tradition and modern elegance. Located in the centre of Coimbra, near Rua da Sofia, Tivoli Coimbra is an excellent 4 star establishment which exudes comfort and well being.
Special room rate for FMN 2009 participants (before May 15th):
- Single Room Standard: 60 EUR per-night, including breakfast, parking, health club facilities and VAT.
- Double Room Standard: 70 EUR per-night, including breakfast, parking, health club facilities and VAT.
Please make your booking directly with the hotel. For reservation please send an email to Sandra Bem (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following information:
Subject: Future Multimedia Networking
The message body should include the following info:
ATT: Sandra Bem
Reservation code: FMN 2009
Name of the attendee:
Address for invoice:
Number of nights:
Type of room: (single/double)